Orthopedics – Logistics
- Rotation Education Director: Ersne Eromo, M.D.
- Division Chief: Ala Nozari, M.D.
- Assistant Division Chief: Jason Lewis, M.D.
- OMFS Anesthesia Lead: JingPing Wang, M.D.
- Cases are assigned by the Lunder 3 Team Lead on the workday before.
- Rhinos requests must be placed by 12:00 PM but are not always guaranteed.
- While on Orthopedic Anesthesia, you take part in the regular Main OR call pool.
- Didactics are on Tuesday mornings, starting at 6:30 AM.
- Dr. Eromo will email you locations and topics for your month.
ACGME / Program Requirements
- The program requires that all residents have at least one month of Orthopedic Anesthesia.
- The ACGME has no specific orthopedic anesthesia requirement, but does require the completion of 40 spinal anesthetics, some of which may be accomplished on this rotation.