General Surgery / UroGyn – Logistics
- Rotation Education Director: pending
- Chief: Aalok Agarwala, M.D., M.B.A.
- Associate Chief of Division: Dan Ellis, M.D.
- Cases are assigned by the scheduler (often General Surgery Team Lead) on the workday before.
- While on General Surgery or UroGyn, you take part in the regular Main OR call pool.
ACGME & Program Requirements
- The program requires at least one month each of General Surgery and Urology/Gynecology.
- The ACGME has no specific requirement.